Topdrill is seeking an experienced and adaptable Safety Advisor to join our Kalgoorlie team. Reporting to the Safety Manager, you will assist in managing client relationships, focusing on OH&S and Training. We are looking for a confident and capable person that can work well in a team environment.
- Ensure that confidentiality and security requirements are met at all times
- Ensure employees comply with Topdrill’s Safe Work Procedures (SWP)
- Assist with the development of safe work procedures
- Assist with the co-ordination and maintenance of VOC processes and systems
- Utilisation and maintenance of database and spreadsheets as required
- Assist HR with identifying training needs as required
- Conduct regular safety and toolbox meetings
- Coordinate and participate in site visits and workplace inspections
- Assist in compiling monthly reporting requirements
- Coordinate and maintain corrective action registers
- Enter all accident and incident details into the Topdrill online safety management platform
- Assist in accident and incident investigations
- Provide first aid treatment, medical transport, and complete relevant medical forms
- Other related activities and duties as required
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role; and preferably a tertiary qualification in WHS/ OHS/ Training and/ or Industry experience.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com or simply fill out the form on this page and attach your CV.
We embrace a diversified workforce and encourage all to apply.
Please note that Topdrill do not accept unsolicited Resumes from Recruitment Agencies.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.