Topdrill is a privately owned, leading drilling services company based in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. Our vision is to be the Top name in drilling and this is your chance to be part of our growing team! Due to ongoing expansions, we are looking for a dynamic Receptionist to service our front of house requirements in our brand-new office facility located in West Kalgoorlie.
This offer is based on a 2 year fixed-term contract. This role would be suited to a school leaver with an interest in Business Administration with the opportunity to complete a Certificate 3 in Business Administration.
The key duties & tasks for this role include but are not limited to:
- Providing clerical support such as answering phones, filing, laminating, binding, photocopying, data entry and word processing documents
- Receiving and sorting daily mail, as well as receiving and dispatching deliveries when required
- Assist with event management and support Senior Management in organisation of daily/weekly/monthly meetings within the company
- Undertake project-based work for the Managing Director and Business Development Director when required
- Manage the ordering and completing stock takes of company office supplies
- Provide administrative support to other departments such as HR/Safety/Operations/Maintenance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic with a proactive approach
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to change
- You hold a desire and commitment to learn and see tasks through to completion
- Have attention to detail, with the ability to use your initiative
- Clear, precise and effective communication skills
- Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks is a must!
Please following the link to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.