Topdrill are searching for a conscientious energetic, HR Advisor to support our established team in Kalgoorlie.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitation of performance management and initiatives
- Training and Rollouts of Company Policies and Procedures
- General HR support and answering of queries from within the management team and workforce
- Ensuring Human Resources Policies and Procedures are in line and up-to date with employment legislation and best practice
- Actively engaging in the development of people leadership capability through planned and real-time coaching and feedback
- Providing support to the business with talent acquisition activities
- Leading investigations and managing cases involving workplace grievances and other matters
- Leading People and Culture processes such as the annual performance review process, annual remuneration review and employee engagement survey
- Supporting the HR Manager with the implementation of projects (such as systems implementation, learning and development projects)
- Overseeing and supporting dispute resolution processes and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will be conscientious, confident, friendly and have 2+ years experience in Human Resources and have the following skills & attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications or strong Human Resources background
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office – especially Word and Excel as well as an ability to learn and train users on our various app based platforms
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment whilst producing quality documents and outcomes
- A strong attention to detail is essential
- Sound understanding of employment legislation and confidence with interpreting and applying Modern Awards
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships with diverse groups and communicate effectively
Due to the fast paced, varied and autonomous nature of this position, you will need to demonstrate experience in these situations, as such this position is not suitable for entry level candidates.
** ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE BASED IN KALGOORLIE, WA. THIS IS NOT A FIFO ROLE **
Please note that only short listed applicants will be notified. We thank you for your interest in the role.