Topdrill, as a business, is defined by the desire to be industry leaders in the areas of innovation, safety, diversity and productivity. We are driven to meet the varied needs of our clients and to provide rewarding and sustainable employment to our team.
Topdrill currently has a fleet of 18 rigs and over 200 employees. Our rigs are all late model and utilise industry leading, hands free rod handling systems.
Topdrill are seeking to fill the following roles immediately!
- Diamond Drillers
- Trainee Diamond Drillers (Industry Offsiders)
For the right candidate, Topdrill offers:
- Work at the best mine sites in WA
- Permanent employment contracts on a 2:1 roster
- Competitive rates of pay and bonus structure
- Referral Incentives
- Career Progression and Training Development opportunities
Prerequisites are preferable:
- Current HR Driver’s Licence
- II, III and IV Drilling Certificates (desirable)
- Current First Aid, Work at Heights, Forklift Licence, Vehicle Loading Crane and Dogging Ticket (desirable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- A good work ethic (essential)
- Ability to work within a team dynamic in a tough environment
We embrace a diversified workforce and encourage all that are eligible to apply.
Please note that Topdrill do not accept unsolicited Resumes from Recruitment Agencies.
If unable to apply via SEEK, please send your CV through to email@example.com
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?